This is about relaxing……… It focuses on giving the client time to recover from the stresses of daily life. When you experience my relaxation massage, you can expect a treatment that involves……..
Long smooth gliding strokes that are rhythmic and flowing……
Pressure that is deeply relaxing, but not painful…..A treatment that is designed to soothe and relax you, NOT to relieve chronic pain or other underlying ailments
As your therapist I create a therapeutic atmosphere…..look for soothing music, warm towels, an excellent table and occasionally use of oils to enhance the effect of the massage.
Benefits of a Relaxation Massage
As with any kind of massage, the benefits of a relaxation massage can last for several days after the treatment. I can offer the following….
- Lowering the blood pressure — at least for awhile
- Improvements of peripheral circulation
- Improvements of gastrointestinal motility ( bowel movements will become more regular)
- Reduction in muscle tension including relief of muscle tension headaches
- Improvements to any stress – related symptoms. This can include providing a gentle boost to the immune system if you undergo regular treatments
Always drink plenty of water after treatment to achieve the most benefit of your massage.